home | scribbles | whoami | github
- Fluently speak body language.
- Compilers are generally better than interpreters, unless you need something promptly.
- Interpreters are better than compilers, unless you need something fast.
- For work: C/C++, Python, and the occasional JS for some goofy frontend tool.
- For play: Golang, Python, C++, Solidity, JS.
- Operating system agnostic, once you build drivers for windows - anything is fun and easy.
- Ask for forgiveness rather than permission.
- Drive fast, driver faster.
- Compilers are good at their jobs, delegate to them.
- Trust but verify other people's code.
- Treat your code as written by others.
- Commit often, break things, take ownership.